This information notice is provided, pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of Regulation EU 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, to those who interact with the Ecoline Wash di Michele Manara web services, accessible electronically from the address: www.ecolinewash.com. The information notice is also based on Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, through the Party established by art. 29 of Directive no. 95/46/EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify certain minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online. In particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to the users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of connection.
The Data Controller
The Controller of the personal data is ECOLINE WASH DI MICHELE MANARA – VAT No. 02671780340 – with registered offices at 5/A Via L. Borsari – 43126 Parma (PR) – Tel. 0521 291272 – email email@example.com
Purpose of Processing
We use the data collected in order to respond to requests for information and to evaluate the possibility of future affiliations. The data are collected, according to the indications of the relevant legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided for by the GDPR (art. 32). They are processed using IT, manual and automated tools and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated and in any case in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Method of Processing
The personal data are processed using automated and non-automated tools, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. This site uses localisation tools aimed at identifying the user’s location exclusively for the purpose of providing information on the nearest Ecoline Wash facility. Specific security measures are respected to avoid the loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access of the data.
Types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operations, some personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check it operates correctly and are deleted immediately after processing. The data may be used to ascertain liability in case of hypothetical cyber crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, the data on web contacts are not retained for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
For the processing of cookies, we invite you to read the extended Information Notice.
Optional provision of data
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the processing operations needed to provide services offered (any refusal for the purpose of providing the service makes it impossible to use the service).
The personal data will be retained in paper and/or electronic/IT form and for the time required for the purposes for which they were collected.
- personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the execution is completed;
- personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until fulfilment of that interest. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller;
- when processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period of time until such consent is withdrawn. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or on the order of an authority;
- at the end of the retention period, the personal data will be deleted.
Communication and dissemination
The data we collect are not “disseminated” by us. This term refers to the provision of knowledge to indeterminate subjects in any way, also by making the data available for consultation. The personal data of the data subject may instead be “communicated” by us, by which we mean that we may grant access to such data to one or more known parties, in the following terms:
- to third parties tasked with the processing of data within our structure;
- to individuals who need to access the data for legal reasons and for conformity with EU regulations, within the limits prescribed by law;
- to individuals who need to access the data for reasons that do not relate directly to the ongoing relationship between you and us, yet are still necessary in order to carry out ancillary duties with which they have been entrusted;
- to our consultants, in order to carry out their tasks at our organisation, appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Data Processors may always be requested from the Data Controller.
Rights of the data subjects
The data subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the data and to know their content and origin, verify their accuracy or request they be supplemented or updated, or corrected (articles 12 to 22 of Regulation EU 2016/679). Pursuant to the same law, the data subjects have the right to request the withdrawal of the consent given, even of particular data, at any time and to file a formal complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority – Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121, Rome.
Changes to the privacy information notice